1 reply to this topic

#1 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:02 PM

Guys, this thing is the BOMB. My 2006 BowTech Tribute has always been a great shooter and I was skeptical, to say the least, about adding this to my bow. But, I had heard so much good about it I had to give it a try. It took a little while to get it in due to the camo finish but it is worth the wait. I installed it in about 2 minutes and was shooting. I couldn't believe. The bow was absolutely dead in my hand and the noise was almost non existent. I mean it is deathly silent. It is called a MeanV Custom String Suppressor and is hand made after you take measurements and send them to the guy. Truly awesome product.

Here's a pic.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

IMPORTANT!: MAKE SURE YOU PUT SOME SERVING OVER THE CONTACT AREA ON YOUR STRING.

Your bow string won't last long and will fuzz up pretty quick if you don't.

Basically that's just like my STS Wayne. Yep they work, well worth it. They also make an accuracy difference. I've noticed they help a lot.

Right now string suppressors are getting the same attitude that limbsavers got when they first hit the market. No one thought they needed them. Now you don't see a bow without some kind of limbsaver like device on it. Same goes for these string suppressors. Gonna be standard equipment before too long. Hoyt is actually selling bows with factory installed units right now. It's coming. That's what my crystal ball says anyhow.

I don't see me getting another bow and not putting one of these on in the future. That is of course unless they come up with something even better.

Edited by Leo, 10 May 2007 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users