• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

Jeff I've seen this on several TOC shows plus on some DVD'S. And for some reason I never get tired of watching if they get a fish on or miss. Too cool. Those carp are huge. The light nock shot was new and pretty much like a tracer bullet in the dark, neat. Thanks.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Monk

Monk

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

That has to be the ultimate challenge of bow fishing!

By the way my son says your avatar FREAKS him out! :D

Thanks for sharing the video, Bart

Edited by Monk, 29 May 2007 - 06:27 PM.

"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Roosevelt

#4 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:49 PM

if I recall its some river close to chicago... chinese carp or something like that. the high speed of the prop vibration drives them so nuts they try to escape it by jumping out of the water.

I've seen guys shooting compounds and fish slam into the side, pop the string off and explode the bow.
can think of at least two shows were guys ended up with broken noses ( from impact by flying fish )
one show they were wearing lacross full face mask helmets.

looks like fun....but ya know

ya just might be a redneck when your take your 30K dollar bass boat and your 1500 dollar bow set up to shoot flying carp out at the big creek :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users