11 replies to this topic

#1 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:01 AM

Visitation for Eddie is from 4-8 EDT today and the funeral is tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm EDT. I will be a pallbearer; don't know if I'm speaking.

This will be a long weekend for the Webb family and the Thomas family; prayers appreciated.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:43 AM

Oh man yes that is a tough time for those of use left here. Also in about 2 weeks BigT will really need a friend that is about the time that it all really sets in. Praying Gods compassionate hand is stretched out to these families and that they take hold and hang on.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:55 PM

I have buried alot of friends, close ones.

I had the honor of carrying my best friend, Chad, to his resting place and presenting the Police colors to his daughter. They are hard.
I have not buried a parent, Tyler has a wonderfull core of support. He should use this to assist in his healing. I feel for you, Tyler and all families directly affected.

It must be done and then the healing must begin. I promise you and Tyler your in my thoughts and you have my support, if needed.

JJ your loyality to your fallen friend is admirable and the rollercoaster feelings Tyler are going thru are hard to imagine. You will make it thru this, keep your head up and push forward..

Respectfully

Marty K
Wyoming

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

Sure will lift the families in Prayer. I know you folks understand that it's a temporary parting and you'll see him again but still a very tough trial to bear. God's comfort to all of you. :pray:
Posted Image

#5 BigT9293

BigT9293

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

Thank you all of you i really appreciate it.
BigT

#6 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for the prayers and concerns folks.

It was a tough weekend. We made it through. Tyler and his younger brother Bryce are coping as well as can be expected. This tragedy has brought out the best in a small town - Bedford and Springville. I was over yesterday to mow and saw a huge pile of split wood that wasn't there before. Then I found out both exterior doors of the house were replaced. First one act of kindness, then another. Neighbors, friends, family all stopping by and just doing something. I tell you it was enough to make this Hoosier redneck well up. Can't really say it was a "Christian" thing because not everyone who stopped by were professing believers, just folks hurting for the family and wanting to do something to help. It ain't Mayberry, but it's pretty good.

Remember Tyler and Bryce when you think of it.

Joanne gave me permission to take the boys to the Bloomington Archery Club shoots every third Saturday from now on. It's something I know they both like to do. Come fall I know there's something else they like too!
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#7 BigT9293

BigT9293

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

Thanks everyone.everybody pretty much has chipped in with one thing or another, the only thing that is bad is i have to split most of that wood but oh well i really could use the wood and everything that we have gotten all the prayers are appreciated thank you it ain't mayberry all right but it is Springville oh hey mark i will start practicin for the 3d shoots i got to get tuned up again.

#8 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

Good to hear your doing okay Tyler

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#9 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

BigT just think of all the great exercise splitting that wood will give you. By the time you get done we will have to call you biggerT.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#10 BigT9293

BigT9293

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:32 PM

i can go for that :yes: .

#11 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:31 AM

Both Tyler and Bryce are on post season all-star teams. Bryce is on the 9-year old team and Tyler is on the 13-year old team along with Casey. Baseball is one thing Eddie loved and especially loved it with Tyler and Bryce. Working through the post season without him for the first time will be difficult, but we will get through. It's good medicine to be busy. I know Eddie's looking down and smiling on both boys and proud as can be of them both. I'm proud of them too.

Hopefully we won't have a tournament on the 21st or 22nd - those are the dates of our next shoots. The shoot on the 22nd is a benefit shoot for FHFH (Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry). There'll be all kinds of doins that day complete with an archery auction - can't wait!

#12 BigT9293

BigT9293

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

I just hope our all star team will be better for our travel team. i have been savin up for the shoot on the 22nd, i really hopee we don't have ball games. I can't wait 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users