• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:46 AM

I've been playing with the No-Peep on my bow for a couple weeks now.

You can read about the product here.

No-Peep

Here are a couple things I've figured out.

1. When you first start out using it. Use it in conjunction with a kisser button. That way you can draw, align the no-peep and then concentrate on keeping the kisser from moving. IMO they should add this to their manual. It really helps.

2. Take care where you mount it. Avoid obstructing your sights.

3. Install a kisser, in the appropriate place prior to removing your peep. Then you only have to adjust your sights laterally to be dead on again.

4. Make sure the light gathering end is not shaded by your riser, or this thing won't be very easy to see.

5. Even an in string only peep robs more speed than you think. It also contributes more to shot noise than I ever thought. Getting it off the string was a good thing.

I'm absolutely certain this thing will work with folks who have cross dominant eyes. My eyes shift dominance so I have to focus on the No-Peep with my left eye shut first to force right eye dominance. Then I can shoot with both eyes open no problem. But if I wanted to shoot left eye dominant, I'm certain I could.

Peeps are great for dot shooting and 3D but in real hunting I'm thinking the No-peep is a definate advantage in low light.
Posted Image

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for the info Leo. I've really been contemplating switching to a No Peep. I remember ###### Cress from the old board swore by it. Wish He'd find his way here- always enjoyed his posts!
Posted Image

#3 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:11 PM

Looks very interesting, I might be interested in one of those someday :yes:

Run
-Eric