6 replies to this topic

#1 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:28 AM

as some of you know I bought a PSE nova from Woody I have had it adjusted as far as possible but have to have the cam changed with woody and his LONG draw at 30 inches and mine at a measly 27 Im still a bit long on the draw length for myself and the only way to get it down is to change the cam on it. I went to the PSE website and couldnt find anything on parts for them does anyone know where I can get one on the web the shops around here sell PSE but no parts for them they will put them on but have told me that I need to get the part and they will put it on for free any suggestions or help would be appreciated
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#2 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

The same thing had to be done for my bow Todd. The draw length was too long but the shop just ordered the right module for me. I wonder why the shops don't have any parts for them? Wouldn't they just be able to order parts. PSE still makes the Nova.

Maybe try calling other dealers and see if they can order and ship it to you.
-Eric

#3 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:28 PM

I know Eric it dont make sense to me that they carry the bows and no parts and cant tell me where to get them Bass Pro said the same thing as the other one maybe Ill have to look around and see if I can find some other shops around

The same thing had to be done for my bow Todd. The draw length was too long but the shop just ordered the right module for me. I wonder why the shops don't have any parts for them? Wouldn't they just be able to order parts. PSE still makes the Nova.

Maybe try calling other dealers and see if they can order and ship it to you.

Posted Image

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

Any authorized PSE dealer should be able to order anything you need. The PSE website should have a dealer locator. If not, I would call PSE directly. The Nova has had a few different incarnations over the years so they will likely want to know the serial number. This is good as it will ensure you get the right stuff!

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#5 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:20 PM

well I called PSE finally got the number from them but still getting the runaround they told me that I can NOT order the parts and the one dealer is supposed to order them for me but they tell me that I have to order them and they will put them on GGGGRRRRRRRRRR so getting nowhere with this

Posted Image

#6 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:30 PM

well I called PSE finally got the number from them but still getting the runaround they told me that I can NOT order the parts and the one dealer is supposed to order them for me but they tell me that I have to order them and they will put them on GGGGRRRRRRRRRR so getting nowhere with this

Call PSE back and tell them exactly what you have told us. It is ABSOLUTELY the responsibility of the DEALER to order parts. Now, it is possible that the store you were at was not an authorized PSE dealer. So, again, I would make sure to ask for the address to one in your area. If it turns out the store you were at is indeed a PSE dealer, then go there and tell them you need the part ordered. If they refuse, call PSE standing right in their shop and tell them what you were just told and then hand the phone to the person who told you they couldn't help you. (And I am dead serious! :evil: )

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#7 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Call PSE back and tell them exactly what you have told us. It is ABSOLUTELY the responsibility of the DEALER to order parts. Now, it is possible that the store you were at was not an authorized PSE dealer. So, again, I would make sure to ask for the address to one in your area. If it turns out the store you were at is indeed a PSE dealer, then go there and tell them you need the part ordered. If they refuse, call PSE standing right in their shop and tell them what you were just told and then hand the phone to the person who told you they couldn't help you. (And I am dead serious! :evil: )

Jer I did ask them at PSE they told me to go to target world instead of Bass pro as Target world is an authorized dealer and should be able to help me and if they couldnt or wouldnt then to call them back and they will figure something out

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users