79 replies to this topic

#1 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:18 PM

Ok everyone add 5 words and only 5 words and lets see what kind of story we make. I'll start.

Once when I was bored...

#2 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What.....

Edited by mudduck, 07 August 2007 - 06:39 PM.

#5 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch

#6 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

a good day to catch a nice nap the end LOL just kidding

Posted Image

#7 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue...

#8 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day...
-Eric

#9 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

Eric you need to go back a few grades LOL thats 6 words not 5 LOL

Posted Image

#10 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....

#11 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:40 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......

Posted Image

#12 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by....
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#13 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......makes me happy, I shoot....
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#14 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:42 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...

#15 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:56 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users