Dang I'm Bored

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)

Edited by McBruce, 10 August 2007 - 07:28 AM.

McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#32 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:47 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves?

#33 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:32 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear...
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#34 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:31 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#35 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:24 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking...

#36 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#37 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:59 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next....

Edited by Woody, 10 August 2007 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#38 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that
-Eric

#39 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or...

#40 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:20 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested...
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#41 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to....
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#42 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba :(

#43 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:39 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor...

#44 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:10 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#45 vcross

vcross

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users