• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:07 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos...
Posted Image

#47 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ..
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#48 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ...
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#49 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing
-Eric

#50 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:47 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#51 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#52 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderfull glue.....
-Eric

#53 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:49 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ...
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#54 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:00 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing.......
-Eric

#55 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in glue a puddle.

#56 BigT9293

BigT9293

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in glue a puddle...so i cut it off...

#57 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in glue a puddle...so i cut it off... with a large clipper that.......
-Eric

#58 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in glue a puddle...so i cut it off... with a large clipper that.......was rusted and needed sharpening.......
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#59 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:23 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in a glue puddle...so i cut it off... with a large clipper that.......was rusted and needed sharpening.

Then, Dennis returned from Afghanistan ...

#60 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

Once when I was bored...I scouted my hunting area.....and I hiked up the ......hill, said to myself "What...a good day to catch...a nice nap, the end... of my fingers turned blue... from eating cupcake frosting all day... While watching Oprah and Rosie....fight over our gun rights......but I was awoken by... makes me happy, "I shoot.... deer", Fatty told them," and...I was just out scouting ...., When I stopped to open....the gate I saw Leo... punch an arrow through a......grizzly bear because it was.......eating Erics(run n gun) PB&J/bananas sandwiches...that bear won't be eating...again. Leo called Huck and...asked him to ring his... taxidermist, cause this is going.....to be a full body mount . Better make sure you cape... it the right way or ..... so I called McBruce to.... quit killing trees and come... with Larry$, Rowdy & the rest (& sign isnt a word lol)...Oops, do bears have hooves? Yep that ain't no bear... The neighbor's prize Shetland Pony...would no longer be sneaking... up the driveway if she...only knew what's coming next.... It's a good thing that...plunger arrows weren't there or... cause someone might be arrested... handcuffed and hauled away to..share a cell with Bubba... But whose telling the neighbor... that Bubba's coming to dinner...and will be bringing his....sack full of Larry$ HoHos... Dressed as the Pirate Princess ... dancing a jigg to Free-Bird ... air-guitaring the whole thing...what about the shetland pony???...its at the elmers Glue Factory(high demand with school starting )..I can already taste that wonderful glue..... never thinking of the hair ... I might be losing by doing... headstands in a glue puddle...so i cut it off... with a large clipper that.......was rusted and needed sharpening.

Then, Dennis returned from Afghanistan ... to find someone eating his
-Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users