5 replies to this topic

#1 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:46 AM

It's only one week until my son's first Turkey hunt where he can shoot. He's all jacked up. We've been watching a nice flock with a few good birds and one real nice double breaded Gob that's sporting a 10 incher and a 5 incher. My boy is just beside himself.

If you remember back to Deer season, I told you guys how he got Buck fever so bad that he couldn't find the Deer in the scope. So please pray that the Lord blesses him with the needed patience to take his first Turkey.

His name is Nate. And yes I think he's GREAT!!!
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

Charles tell Nate "Good Luck" for me. I can see in my minds eye his gun barrel bouncing around like a leaf in an earthquake. Oh to be young again. Naa wouldn't want to go through that again.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:21 PM

Ah the joys of youth. Wish him kuck for me.

#4 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:37 PM

Good Luck to you guys....I'll be an hour North of you fishing Crooked Creek Resevior on Friday & Saturday! :D
Posted Image

#5 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 01:01 PM

Nate couldn't have a better teacher! Good luck to you guys and God bless your time together. Like my buddy RogerM always prays before each hunt, "Lord, bless this hunt and make it fruitful; even if that means an animal is harvested."
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#6 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

Just saw that big boy. He's with hens so it's gonna be tough. Nate's getting antsey. He can't wait. We're sighting in today so that should help the fever a bit, lol.

Thanks for all of your well wishes. We'll be praying for sure Larry (thanks for the nice compliment too)!!
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users