1 reply to this topic

#1 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

has anyone seen it on the ODC a company that says they sell in bulk cheaper then anyone its called Redmond outdoors? I gave them a call today just out of curiosity to see how much they were. well I got my answer for the Easton 2216s that I have been using they said that they were $54 a dozen. At Dicks sporting goods I get them for 14.99 for 6 thats 30 for a dozen fletched and knocked ( on sale normally they run 19.99 not custom as they are claiming on the advertisement but they work for me) to have them cut is no big deal they cut them to size when you buy them if you ask them to so whats the BIG savings in them? when I was talking to them I was thinking about getting say 2-3 dozen just to make sure that I had them for practice and hunting without worrying about loosing them or damaging them and having to re fletch or re knock them right away. their reply was if you want a bulk price you have to order 30 or more dozen who needs that many custom arrows if you wanted to distribute them you would need everyones length and they would be different arrow types so you wouldn't get the bulk as they need to be the same length and style when ordering to me that is a ripoff and false advertising.

sorry had to vent a bit about it and let everyone know how they are operating as to not take your time in looking into it as I did

Edited by irinman2424, 06 September 2007 - 10:43 AM.

I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:04 PM

My guess is if wanted 30 dozen shafts you could contact Easton and become a dealer and buy wholesale and than start selling on eBay a dozen custom arrows on individual auction.

My experience with those folks at Tom Redmond Outdoors is not very good and I refuse to give them anymore of my business. :angry:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users