#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

http://www.timesleader.com/news/20070915_15bear_3a_ART.html
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:55 AM

That's just sad! Where is the logic in that? Kill a 600 pound Black Bear in the middle of town that everyone to sees as the town pet. STUPID is not the word for this. I hope they find these fools and run them up a flag pole!!!!

I wonder if a civil case could be filed on behalf of the restaurant? Whomever this was damaged the business of the restaurant by killing their main attraction. Decreased the value of the business by the amount of lost revenue by not having the bear come by everyday. I say get an Attorney
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#3 steelrain202

steelrain202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:57 AM

We had something very similar back home about 10 years ago. There was a very large whitetail being raised in the zoo downtown. Some wonderful person decided that it was best the he no longer be alive. Its crazy, they also shot at some monkeys etc..... Needless to say there is a VERY large fence around the zoo now.
Only the dead know the end of war.- Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users