2 replies to this topic

#1 steelrain202

steelrain202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:36 AM

Just bought the finace a Diamond Edge havent had a chance to really shoot it much yet. Seems to be really a nice bow it shot pretty well for her at the shop. We have some work to do well OK alot of work to do but we will get there, LOL! After a few days Ill let yall know how it all works out.

Edited by steelrain202, 15 October 2007 - 10:47 AM.

Only the dead know the end of war.- Plato

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

Bowhunter's always have their work/fun cut out for them! :) Tweek this - adjust that - try this - move that - buy new arrows - oops why did that do that???? Oh where the arrow go???? :lol: How'd I miss???? :doh:

Have a blast! ;)

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 15 October 2007 - 02:02 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 steelrain202

steelrain202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

Shot a little today she is pretty good working on 10 yards right now. Just have to work on the whole consistency thing. Same anchor point everytime, watch you stance, no hunny I am not making fun of you. And the bow bit her hard she has become quite familiar with string slap, well you better get that elbow out there a bit more dear. Its fun though I am enjoying my time with her. Its a pretty nice little bow I am surprised how quiet it is. But then again I am shooting a Mathews SQ2 and well I guess technology is catching up with me. And the Oops where did the arrow go was me LOL!

Edited by steelrain202, 15 October 2007 - 07:34 PM.

Only the dead know the end of war.- Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users