#1 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:47 PM

Here is the stand I made tonight for paper testing. It's made out od some random piece of lumber I found in the garage, some 1/4 inch plastic poles, and duct tape. My mom works at a factory making electric fences and I told her that if she ever finds something that she thinks I could use to putt around with that the company was going to throw away to bring home. I'm not sure what these poles were for but they must have been rejects for some reason so my mom brought them home.

I drilled two 1/4 inch holes in the wood and super glued the main frame into the holes. Then I cut another pole into 2- two foot sections about 30 inches apart and taped them to the main frame with the duct tape ( 1,000,002 uses for it now). It's exactly 5 feet tall and the window is about 20'' x 30''.

I know, I know, not at all that spectacular, but I just thought I would share :D

Posted Image
-Eric

#2 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:39 AM

For however often a person paper tests his set up, that will do just fine. Its good to be resourceful.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:30 AM

I agree with Whitetiger for the the couple of times I wish I had one, this would do just fine. Thanks Run for the idea!

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 22 October 2007 - 07:16 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

Looks good to me Eric. I made one simular to that and it works just fine and so will yours.

MD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users