• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

Huck........I don't know about you man...lol. Anybody that can't kill a good buck in Nebraska must have bad luck. It better not rub-off on me!!! Maybe it is a good thing we are hunting deer again AFTER the quebec trip. All I know is that as soon as you got home to colorado the Caribou headed south! lol Take care and see you soon. If I see your monkey I will kick him in the balls.
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#17 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:47 PM

Very nice deer Huck. Renounce that you are a buff fan and I guarentee a MONSTER corn fed HUSKER deer. It is going to be bad enough that we get stampeded by a bunch of buffoloes here in a couple of weeks. :lol:

Steve

#18 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:33 PM

Steve.... :no: :no: :no:

That would be like shooting myself in the foot! Sean and I will be up chasing caribou whilest the buffs romp....oops, stop...I do not want to jink the buffs! I'm not saying another bad word about my MONKEY state...no way, no how :D

It's too bad Sean isn't a Husker fan. I could see him and I slugging each other in a deer blind.... :lol:

I'll bet two wooden nickles the buffs beat the huskers... word has it the local Boulder chapter of girl scouts has been notified. They have been fitted with pads and are ready to play. I guess they weren't busy selling cookies the day after Thanksgiving.... ;) Should be a good match!

Thanks Sean...kick him twice!

Edited by iamyourhuckleberry, 09 November 2007 - 05:36 PM.

Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#19 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:01 PM

Hey Will !!!What a "BUCK" good on ya Bud!!!!!!!!1 Could not happen to a nicer Guy ,congrats !!!!! ;) :)
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#20 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Huck I didn't see WI in your list of states. I have a friend that loves to bow hunt elk. He'll trade hunting deer in WI on his place for elk hunting. Drop me a note if this catches your fancy.

Congrats on the great deer hunt.

#21 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:37 PM

:o :clap: :clap: :bigthumb: Nice going there Will. :D
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#22 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:59 PM

Way to go Huck and congrats on the succesful hunt. That sure is a great buck, and yes Maryland is still open to you when you want to come back. Great pictrues too and thanks for sharing.

MD

#23 Hungry Horse

Hungry Horse

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:36 PM

Huck; Another great hunting adventure from the Huckelberry ! Your buck is a nice trophy, backed with many exciting moments from a great Illinois farm. Congratulations to you, and your friend, on his sexy smelling scents and great hunting farm. Good luck on your USA deer quest. HH in Pa :D

#24 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:17 PM

Just thought I would let you know we killed three bucks over 140 and one buck over 160 inches this weekend at the same property you were hunting Huck. One out of the same stand actually. Saw plenty of bucks over 120 that were passed up. I just wanted to rub it in a bit. I will send you an e-mail and you can post the pics on here. :) You'll get one buddy.
-Sean
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users