2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:30 PM

I bought the New Woody Sport All Terrain Hunting Boot by Muck Boots and have worn them this fall on several deer hunts. The weather temperatures have been brisk in the mid 30's to up in the 50's and my feet stayed warm with a pair of wool socks. Now sitting in a tree stand for 3 to 5 hours my feet can get cold. I'm the guys whose feet get cold on a summer's night without shoes on. These boots don't seem to have much insulation but they are helping me over some boots that are very insulated.

They are also very comfortable to hike around in. I roll the flexible rubber upper down and they air out nicely between hunts and they slid on and off no problem and stay on without much slippage.

If you use a rubber boot to hunt in consider looking into these boots by Muck. They are a bit higher priced than their competitors at $120 but compared to some of the others I have tried I'm pleased. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 19 November 2007 - 08:09 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I like to hunt everything i can

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

I bought the New Woody Sport All Terrain Hunting Boot by Muck Boots and have worn them this fall on several deer hunts. The weather temperatures have been brisk in the mid 30's to up in the 50's and my feet stayed warm with a pair of wool socks. Now sitting in a tree stand for 3 to 5 hours my feet can get cold. I'm the guys whose feet get cold on a summer's night without shoes on. These boots don't seem to have much insulation but they are helping me over some boots that are very insulated.

They are also very comfortable to hike around in. I roll the flexible rubber upper down and they air out nicely between hunts and they slid on and off no problem and stay on without much slippage.

If you use a rubber boot to hunt in consider looking into these boots by Muck. They are a bit higher priced than their competitors at $120 but compared to some of the others I have tried I'm pleased. Posted Image

#3 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I like to hunt everything i can

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

I like mine to and if you do sweat alot you can put a hair dryer in them and they dry fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users