• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

So, lets say that after a couple Kool-aids, one runs across a photo in one's photo archives and has the great Idea to use it in one's signature on this board. One then goes ahead and uses it as such, but then has an epiphany, and decides that perhaps he would rather not have it. He then tries to delete it, but cannot for the life of him figure out how. Is there a secret "delete the Sig" button somewhere? :(

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

Go into <My Controls> The option is on the right hand side at the top of this page even with your Log in name.

Go into <Edit Signature> Delete Change or whatever.

I'll move this thread to site suggestions as soon as you acknowledge it.
Posted Image

#3 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

Leo, Did as you suggested. Don't see any delete change option. You can move this topic and if possible please delete my sig. Thanks,Jeffj

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:55 PM

I don't thing I can change your profile info. Under the Menu options on the left hand side when you enter <my controls> There should be an option to "Edit Signature" in the "profile" group.

Hope that helps. If that doesn't, you'll have to PM Jere.
Posted Image

#5 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:06 PM

Leo's got it...

"My Controls" >> "Edit Signature"... Clear everything out of the box and click "Submit" just like it's a post etc.

General Reminder: Keep in mind article one under section four of the message forums code. :)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#6 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:09 AM

I am sorry, but here is my dilema, there is no text or url to delete, only the picture . Never mind. 1:33 a.m. finally figured it out. Was simple enough, just highlighted the picture and hit the delete button. Lesson learned and advice taken. Sorry again.

Edited by mudduck, 19 January 2008 - 01:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users