Dod Rules For Gunfights
Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:17 PM
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not
start with a "4."
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap.
Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral
& diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you
12. In ten years, nobody will remember the caliber, stance, or
tactics. They will remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating.
Navy SEALS Rules For Gunfights
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3 . Return quickly to looking cool in latest beach wear.
4. Check hair in mirror.
US Army Rangers Rules For Gunfights
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound ruck while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from "Higher" to perform
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.
5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound ruc! k while starving.
Army Rules For Gunfights
1. Select a new beret to wear
2. Sew combat patch on right shoulder
3. Change the color of beret you decide to wear
US Air Force Rules For Gunfights
1. Have a cocktail
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner
3. See what's on HBO
4. Determine "what is a gunfight"
5. Request more funding from Congress with a "killer" Power
6. Wine & dine 'key' Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets
8. Declare the assets "strategic" and never deploy them
9. Tell the Navy to send the Marines
US Navy Rules For Gunfights
1. Go to Sea
! 2. Drink Coffee
3. Watch porn
4. Send in the Marines
Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:44 PM
Attack from 8 countrys away or carpet bomb from 60,000 ft.
Then send in the marines to see if anyone lived.
Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 25 January 2008 - 04:44 PM.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users