30 replies to this topic

#16 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

My heart goes out to you my friend. Sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you in my prayers.

#17 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:06 PM

Sorry to hear that Fred.

#18 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:59 PM

Im sorry for your loss Fred.

#19 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:04 PM

Fred I feel for you. My Dad passed away unexpected in his sleep so I know what you are going through. Praying for GOD's annointing on the whole family.

Steve

#20 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:59 AM

Fred,
Prayers sent your way..

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#21 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

You have our condolences.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#22 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:14 AM

Prayers sent Fred!
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#23 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:52 AM

Prayers out to you and the family................Yes,I lost my Mom just like that too............(two years ago)
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#24 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Sorry buddy, keep your head up

respect
Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#25 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:11 PM

I would like to thank each and every one of you for you concerns and well wishes. This was the first message board I ever joined and it still holds a special place in my heart. Shucks, that isn't too hard since most everyone here is so great! :thumbsup:

As a couple of you have noted, it is a rather difficult time ,not made any easier by my sisters who just can't stop for a moment to let things settle down first.
Larry and Charles, mom spoke fondly of meeting the two of you only a few days before her passing. You guys made quite an impression on her and gave her many many happy moments. :peace: :cool: Fred

Edited by Fred, 03 February 2008 - 02:11 PM.

Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritati

#26 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:46 PM

Cool Fred... this was my first message board too and you were the first (and for awhile the only) member to greet me and welcome me in. I have to say that that very first B.O. Meat Meet in British Columbia with you, Charles, Doog, Donny, Brett and the rest will be one of my life long memories. I really appreciate the way you and your family opened your home to Charles and I and welcomed us so warmly. We spent a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable day telling stories and checking out your way cool "collection" :thumbsup:

As I recall, it was the next morning eating breakfast in the lobby of the hotel that things got perhaps a bit more ingteresting. There was a Canadian baseball team staying there at the hotel and the lobby was full of them and other guests watching the news channel and all slamming the U.S.A. and especailly president Bush (this was the beginning of the war in Iraq). Charles took that challenge and gave as good as we were getting though I think there were a few moments I had to wonder if we were going to get out of their in one piece. Those folks could have taken a lesson or two from you and your family on hospitality and generosity. It was an honor and a pleasure to be hosted in your home (and in your country) and to spend some time with you in person. You're a unique and cool individual Derfman!
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#27 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

Thank you Larry. I am what I am and thats all what I am! :doh: :blush: :D I guess some of you will be getting my emails shortly about my going offline. I will do a seperate Topic here about it. Fred
Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritati

#28 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

Yes Larry, I'm a Patriot. No matter where I go. Sorry but I just couldn't sit by and take all that without some type of response. These guys knew we were Americans. They where trying to incite an emotional response. I just don't think they were ready for a genuine debate with facts and figures. They just wanted to go on emotions. But that's how most libs see things anyway.

Fred, you and your family were the best to us. As Larry stated it was awesome to be there with you. I look forward to seeing you again some day.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#29 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:hunting,trapping,fishing,camping and life in general

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

Fred, there is a saying that really does apply. ' Why do they call it losing someone, when you know where they are at, and you're the one who's lost'
Nothing anyone can say will ease your pain, But know we are all here for you, and are holding you and your family up in our prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss, and if there is anything I can do, please , please let me know.

#30 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

No appologies Charles, you were awesome! I just wish I could think quick enough on my feet to have dived in and helped a little bit. I guess I was busy picking out a speck on that outfielder's uniform pants where I was going to aim my first low blow. Aim small - miss small ya know. :doh:
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users