REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

Trout 2
Us 0
Dunno what we are doing wrong, but Duane and I got skunked again. He phoned me from work around noon, and says "wanna go fishin' bye". " Ain'tcha workin'" "Yep, but I feels like goin' fishin'. Does ya wanna?" "Yep." So, we went out there in the coooold, and stood around waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more. After 2 hours, we decided to move to a different location, drilled some more holes, and waited some more. He had one pick up on his, pull the set down, steal his minnow, and split. The only excitement of the day was watching Duane run for it. <_< All that I got to do was watch. No fishies for either of us. It's a good thing that we have a well stocked pantry, because at this rate, we'd starve! :yes: I'm thinking, that when we do catch something, one of us might pass out from the excitement. It's pretty bad, when the only fish that you see is in the bait bucket. :hmm: Hmmm, bait. Wonder how they would look on a plate fried up! :lol: Take care all!

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

I could swear you are fishing here in Ohio :lol: :lol:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:50 PM

That's why they call it fishing and not catching. You'll get them next time.

Edited by run'ngun, 15 February 2008 - 03:51 PM.

-Eric

#4 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

I feel for ya! I have a vacuum sealer and when I manage to get fishin, I stock up when I get a chance cause I dont ice fish anymore. trout, crappie & channel cats are my game. Im going thru withdrawals right now. Im out of channel cat fillets and I refuse to buy store bought catfish cause pond fish taste bland! but I just got my 2008 license and Im waiting for a break in the weather to go fishing.

#5 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

Sounds like the fisheries dept in your area implimented Pennsylvania's Antler Restrictions & Herd reduction ! :fishing: ....awwww Redgreen, just keep trying. ;)
Posted Image

#6 Monk

Monk

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:52 AM

I keep checking back to see if you finally connect??? :coffee2:
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Roosevelt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users