• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:46 AM

Found this on the internet...........All I know about it is its from a lake in Manitoba,Canada........................
Posted Image
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:51 PM

That's cool!

I have caught fish that had bite marks in them like this on the hooked pike in the picture. I have had two fish on at the same time on the same plug. A buddy had a walleye get hit by a bigger pike and caught both of them in a net. :rofl:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:19 PM

OK I like to fish but I don't know much about those BIG fish. How BIG do you guys think both of those fish are?
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#4 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:56 PM

The same sort of thing happened to me a couple of years ago exccept with a different species. I was reeling in a nice sunfish, a keeper for sure, and out of nowhere swooped a 5 pound Northern from out of the weeds and grabbed the sunfish. I aslmost jumped out of my pants!! I can remember it like it was yesterday: the northern help the sunnie in its mouth, trying to flip it on its side because as you can amagine,the sunfishes dorsal fin would cut the northerns mouth if the pike didnt get it on its side in his mouth. All I did was reel in very slowly and it must've been bent on eating that sunfish and we netted the sunfish AND the Pike. We got to leave earlier that day because that pike equaled about 3-4 keeper sunfish. That was my funnest fishing trips I ever had B)

Run
-Eric

#5 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:50 AM

Great pic foss. Thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic