1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:55 AM

Gerber has what it calls a turkey hunting kit. It lists in Cabela's for $24.95 but you can get it at Wallmart for $20.00, which is a super good deal. Most of the Super Centers have it. It consists of a folding saw with interchangeable blades (One for wood and the other is a bone saw), a ratchet pruner, and a T handled turkey carrier which it's strap is also a tape measure for measuring spurs and beards. It all fits in a belt case which is included. A few years back I bought a Gerber saw, just like the one that comes in this set, and paid $20 for it by itself. The bone saw blade is excellent for butchering deer and I've used it on several. The wood blade is handy as heck for cutting shooting lanes and clearing troublesome limbs from around tree stands. I've found it to be an essential part of my hunting gear and it paid for itself many times over. I just bought the new kit too and am tickled pink with it. :yes:

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

Norm that sounds like something worth looking into. That turkey carrier may come in handy when Jason or Eric carries our turkeys out for us. Lol
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users