• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

My son Dan {T-wrecks} brought his new "rifle" over to my house on Sunday so I could get a close up look at it. In a word, it was AWESOME! It struck me more as a "Launching System" for a 750gr. projectile rather than a traditional "rifle". Trying to shoulder fire it would present problems, at about 31 lbs. trying to hold it steady would be difficult, as most of the weight is forward. Guns, Guitar Hero, and Grandbaby, it was a great weekend. Here are some more pics Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:17 AM

That thing is incredible!
-Eric

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:20 PM

Mute Button :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Big gun just doesn't do it justice. Shock and Awe has to be in neon when you pull the trigger. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Most been fun time even when they left EH GRAMPS!
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 T-Wrecks

T-Wrecks

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

Uh-huh, that thing is a beast... Maybe to help scale things, I'm about 6'1" and 205 there at my skinny weight (I lost 39 lbs this year on my diet!) That scope has a 1" diameter tube on it... I'm leaning back on it, the dang thing is heavy!

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Like the Mute button too. Sure looks like a heavy gun probably that is why they mounted those things on top of the tanks.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

If a person has the space (and money to shoot it) that would be fun to do long range shooting with that...

I saw one of them at a gun shop up here where I live. I could not believe he even had one. But I think he bought it to hang on the wall and have people come in and look at it. Although it was for sale.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#7 T-Wrecks

T-Wrecks

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Everything is for sale for the right price :peace:

#8 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:03 PM

Saw one of them bad boys at a gun show this weekend Jeff and to say the least it is an awesome gun. They wanted around 2 gran for it. I don't know how I would explain that to the wife if I brought it home. I did end up buying a couple of pistolas though. A sigma 9mm and a 40 FNP. Bought both for 500.00. Both in mint condition.

Steve

#9 young_hunter12

young_hunter12

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

dont forget the ear plugs cause that thing will break a window when shot

#10 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

Dan I have a question. It looks like you have to put your cheek on top of the chamber. Is that so. If so it is interesting and just a little scary but I am sure safety was considered in the design.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users