4 replies to this topic

#1 adam23

adam23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and guns

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Im looking for the firing pin for my phantom 12 smi auto cant find anything on them just a parts list
Adam23

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

Adam Are you sure that Phantom is the Manufacturer or is it a model. I have a 2008 Gun Values book and There is no Gunmaker known as Phantom. Now American Arms Inc do have a listing for a gas operated shotgun called the Phantom. The only thing I can find on American Arms Inc is an address of North Kansas City MO. No phone or email address. If this is the correct Model I would suggest doing a net search on American Arms Inc and see what you can find from that. It is unusual that this particular company is not listed under the Manufacturer/Importer list but it is not.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 adam23

adam23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and guns

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

phantom aal-nkc or it mite be an i i think century arms distrubited it its made in turkey. On numrich.com i found a parts list the part number is 23 but i couldnt find any place to order one
Adam23

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

Adam23 I have a friend in KC that I shot a msg too to see if he could find anything out locally about American Arms Inc. They obviously are some sort of importer or have some or all their offerings made offshore. My gun book does list importers but American Arms Inc is not on that list. I did a search of the KC yellow book but came up empty on that. If I hear back from my friend I'll let you know. A gunsmith may be able to tell you what company to go to get your part.
If you found the part listed at Numrich website they may be able to sell it to you I just went to their website and found a product I am looking for and could have bought it from the website. They also have a toll free number if you want to talk to a real person.

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 28 March 2008 - 01:54 PM.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

phantom aal-nkc or it mite be an i i think century arms distrubited it its made in turkey. On numrich.com i found a parts list the part number is 23 but i couldnt find any place to order one

Magazine Cap Spring?

I believe TriStar is importing those guns now. Try contacting them.

TriStar
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users