3 replies to this topic

#1 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Went to Cabellas gun show this weekend and walked out with a couple of pistols that I thought I got a great deal on. A s/w sigma 9mm and a 40 FNP. Wheeled and dealed and got both for 500.00. The FNP is the stainless model and came with a case and 3 clips. They looked in mint condition and as far as I could tell hardly ever used. Went shopping around and found others that went for a lot more used than I got these 2 for. The FNP right now new is on sale for 469. and the 9mm new is around 400. I am thinking of getting a couple of laser sights put on them. Does anyone have an opinion on these sights? I found a place on the net that I could get a couple for 74. each. Around here they want 100. for the same type. Any way more toys to plink with.

Steve

#2 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

Steve let me know how you like that Smith Ive been looking at them and like them but dont know how they shoot I know they fit me good not too crazy about that split trigger though
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:53 PM

I have a laser sight on my 9mm that I keep by my bed. If an intruder should break in at night then no problem with me seeing my sights! Let me know how you like your new toys. Not saying it's true but I've heard that they are prone to jamming during rapid fire or extended firing.

Edited by Spirithawk, 31 March 2008 - 06:54 PM.

#4 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

Wow you got some great deals. Gotta love a good gun show where the dealers actually 'sell' something. We have a gun show here in Denver every six weeks. Some dealers had the same guns for sale for all of 2007 so they arent 'dealing' much. Same boring tables and high priced dealers who dont really deal.

Good luck on your finds.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users