1 reply to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:12 PM

Since I moved to the city, I dont like going on opening day of trout season because of all the idiots that are out in force. I like to go the 2nd day. I couldnt this year because we are getting ready to close on our new house, the wife wanted me home to pack and pack and pack and tend to our daughter (something about great minds think alike). Guess what happened in one of my fishing holes?? The new possible state record for a palomino trout was caught!! GGGRRR. Coulda been me.

Closing on the new house is originally supposed to be on 4/25 meaning I'd be moving on opening day of turkey season. We got word today the owner can do closing earlier in april (either 4/11 or 4/18) which means I wont miss out on opening day of turkey season for the 3rd year in a row.

Is it deer season yet?? Man I cant wait for fall with just the squirrels to irritate me.

#2 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

Im waiting on it to warm up a little then going to hit the lakes and see what I can tie into and CANT wait!!!!! its the only thing that keeps me sain till hunting season starts again (hunting to me = tree rats, dove, deer, wabbit, turkey, duck, oh heck let me just sum it up with anything that moves and is legal to make a bang and kill it)
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users