2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:12 PM

Something new from Matt 808XT, the colors matched nicely with the Carter releases.

New for the archer who shoots a thumb style and or a back tension release this is for you. The Release Leash by 808XT is the answer. If you hunt or target shoot in your back yard or even compete this will be something Id think youll want. I found it to be something that will free up your hands and not loose track of your release. The idea of leaving it behind or dropping from your pocket or a tree stand is solved by the Release Leash. Simple to use and to wear and its very comfortable. Check out his web site, http://808bowslings.com/ he can make them in your color selection for a custom fit, thanks Matt.

Here's one he made for me. Remember these are work in progress and changes are being made to improve it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 808XT

808XT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, computers

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

Something new from Matt 808XT, the colors matched nicely with the Carter releases.

New for the archer who shoots a thumb style and or a back tension release this is for you. The Release Leash by 808XT is the answer. If you hunt or target shoot in your back yard or even compete this will be something I'd think you'll want. I found it to be something that will free up your hands and not loose track of your release. The idea of leaving it behind or dropping from your pocket or a tree stand is solved by the Release Leash. Simple to use and to wear and it's very comfortable. Check out his web site, http://808bowslings.com/ he can make them in your color selection for a custom fit, thanks Matt.

Here's one he made for me. Remember these are work in progress and changes are being made to improve it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the writeup and posting the pics Rowdy....but the sad news is that my web site is still down. :curse: I can make the leash in the same colors that I make the slings (40 different colors :wacko: ) but the only way to get them now is the sent me a PM or e-mail. As for the work in progress, yes, there are some improvements that will be incorporated in the next version I send out.

I'm also going to make bino straps (short ones) for those that need to hang their binos or rangefinders on their belts also available in the same colors.

#3 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:54 PM

Looks great!
-Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users