Vickie and Charlie
Jeremiah
Vic
Brandon
Jeff and son
Tom S. (good coffee)
Tina
Norm
More folks i'm sure i for got now i know i'll be slapped lol....

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#17 808XT

808XT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, computers

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:29 AM

Well ..... :blush: I hate to say it but....nada, zilch, zippo.....I have two things working against me.....one, I'm fairly new here and new to archery (only been archery hunting 3 years now). Two, I live on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. While it is paradise....it makes it very difficult to meet other people. While I've made a lot of friends on the forums that I'm a member of, I've had the pleasure of meeting only two on another forum. One came here and the other I happened to be in Iowa hunting so we arranged a short meeting.

So I look forward to meeting a lot of you one of these days.....it will probably be very difficult unless Bruce and Jer are planning the forum get together in Hawaii :pray: :whistle: or in Orlando, FL in mid June of this year or lastly, Iowa (which would be during the rut so I seriously doubt it). :peace:

#18 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:48 AM

yea Matt if you arer in Rut I doubt I want to be around LOL
all that snorting and grunting and blowing snot out your nose...it just wouldnt be pretty,
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#19 808XT

808XT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, computers

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

yea Matt if you arer in Rut I doubt I want to be around LOL
all that snorting and grunting and blowing snot out your nose...it just wouldnt be pretty,

That only happens once a year when I'm chasing hot women (in Iowa around the first and second week of November :whistle: ) I know what you're thinking.....there are hot women in Iowa? :lol: Trust me, the answer is ......... no, that's why I act strangely! It doesn't happen when I'm chasing half to near naked women on the beach here trying to take their measurements for a new braided bikini :evil:

Ya know Bruce, I could use an assistant to help me "catch" some of these women :whistle: but I don't know if they'd like someone with cold hands (cold from shoveling snow, etc.) since there would be a lot of touching involved :)- :whistle:

#20 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

That only happens once a year when I'm chasing hot women (in Iowa around the first and second week of November :whistle: ) I know what you're thinking.....there are hot women in Iowa? :lol: Trust me, the answer is ......... no, that's why I act strangely! It doesn't happen when I'm chasing half to near naked women on the beach here trying to take their measurements for a new braided bikini :evil:

Ya know Bruce, I could use an assistant to help me "catch" some of these women :whistle: but I don't know if they'd like someone with cold hands (cold from shoveling snow, etc.) since there would be a lot of touching involved :)- :whistle:

:roflmao:
If Bruce can't make it --- I volunteer to be his backup - anything to help a friend out. I'll start now :barbell: to get in shape for the all the catching. o:)
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#21 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:04 PM

Man I can't believe I forgot the "Directions Inquirer" from E2....Vcross & Carlie :blush:
Posted Image

#22 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

Man I can't believe I forgot the "Directions Inquirer" from E2....Vcross & Carlie :blush:

Now Phil that's how you get your head slapped. :blush: :blush: Ask Bruce - he's afraid of Jeremiah powerful right hand. :D Just kidding.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 17 April 2008 - 02:47 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#23 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

Matt there is only one guy on this forum who has a shorter draw length them me...YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
so helping catch long legged women on the beach....doubt it would be the two of us...
besides I'd look more like a penguine waddling down the beach LOL

Now Rowdy...he is the runner. can go 20 miles in a day. He might fit the bill better then myself.

Jer's back hand.... I dont want to know. he's well over 6 ft and 1/3 more mass then me. figure that into KE and I'd be dead LOL.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#24 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

I have had the distinct pleasure to meet some awesome folks on HR.

I have hunted with:
Sean(Whip), Tony(SNS), Frank(WAS), Leo and Will have been my hunting partners one time or another. All enjoying the up and downs of hunting and friendships together.

Best regards

Fattimus

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#25 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:hunting,trapping,fishing,camping and life in general

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:26 AM

I know I have met a few a hunting get together, and I know some from PA. Only ones I can think of off top of my head is Vcross, Tom, Charles (OregonElk) Mrs Oregonelk, Norm, Woody & Patsy, Dennis and Leo, but can't remember. To those that I can't remember I'm so sorry, my mind is a steeltrap, alot of info makes it in, but not much gets back out,lol

Edited by WRBH, 22 April 2008 - 06:36 AM.

#26 vcross

vcross

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

Had a little trouble loggin in - I guess you are really getting old when your computer keeps forgetting your password :blink:

I have met alot of great people at both TN & CO hunts. Never actually counted but each one is a treasure!!!

And by the way - I ask directions just fine - not my fault the man was "busy"!!! :blush:

#27 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:01 AM

I too have had the pleasure of meeting a few of y\our members. I hope I don't miss anyone

Imyourhuckleberry, wife and children
McBruce, wife and Dakota
RL and Sherrie
Mel and Larry $
Silvertipco
Muledeer
Jer
Ron(elkhunter40)
Phil and Seth
Paridgerunner and Eric and Judy
Woodhick, wife and son
Judd Gable
Charles, Carole and son
Dean S
Al Fetchit and wife
Woody and Queen North and Oreo

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone

Turbo

#28 woodys_daughter01

woodys_daughter01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

I know I have met a few a hunting get together, and I know some from PA. Only ones I can think of off top of my head is Vcross, Tom, Charles (OregonElk) Mrs Oregonelk, Norm, Woody & Patsy, Dennis and Leo, but can't remember. To those that I can't remember I'm so sorry, my mind is a steeltrap, alot of info makes it in, but not much gets back out,lol

My mind's like a steel trap too, every now I then I get a big idea and the dang thing nearly snaps my head off!!!!! :ermm:

I can only say I've ever met my Mom and Dad and Sister so that doesn't really count does it...LOL!!!!!
Dream, Strive, Drive

Sometimes I wonder, why is that Frisbee getting bigger? Then it hits me.

#29 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:40 AM

Can I just say I am doing my very best to meet everyone. If I haven't gotten to you yet, be patient, it'll happen soon. Ya'll are like family!
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#30 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

I have had the pleasure of meeting some 17 or 18 of youall and can truthfully I was blessed by each and every one I met and count all of you that I have not yet met face to face as a close friend.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users