• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:28 AM

Diana, I just aquired a Bushnell Rangefinder that appears to be a 200400-087232. At least that is the numbers I can see on it after the date of 11/96. Is there any technical info or an owners manual available for this thing. It sure is big compared to the newer Legends! :yes: Fred
Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritati

#2 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Trucks and driving goat trails, Hunting, Fishing. Prospecting/gold panning

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:07 AM

ttt

#3 DianaB

DianaB

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:59 AM

Fred:
I am so sorry I have not answered you. I normally ck. this while I am at work. I have been horribly swamped but that still is no excuse for not getting an answer for you. I have a manual for you. E-mail your address or call and I will drop it in the mail to you.

Diana

DBeach@Bushnell.com

800.423.3537, ext 6141
Diana

The Adventure Awaits
!

#4 DianaB

DianaB

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:13 AM

Hi Fred:
I didn't answer your question on the rangefinder. What you have is the older style of the 400. Model. 20-0400. Bushnell stopped production back in 1998, there abouts. They look more like a pair of binos. I still use a pair to teach kids about rangefinders. They are steadier for them than the smaller palm rangefinders. Saying quietly, not to hurt any feelings but they are wonderful for....more "mature" individuals also. My dad will use mine and has a heck of a time with the palm held, I do have a Sport 450 that works well for him. He can hold it with 2 hands, tuck his elbows into his ribs and hold it fairly stable.

Keep this in mind Fred. The 20-0400, that you have is no longer being repaired. If you have repair issues in the future. The offer will be a replacement at wholesale pricing.
Diana

The Adventure Awaits
!

#5 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:48 PM

Thank you for the reply Diana. I contacted Bushnell Canada and a nice lady photocopied a manual for me. I have since then(like last Thursday) sold the range finder to another hunter. I will tell him about the warantee possibility. Fred

#6 johnf

johnf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:47 PM

Where could I get a manual for a yardage pro 500? Is it on-line anywhere?

Edited by johnf, 02 July 2006 - 10:47 PM.

#7 Fred

Fred

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:49 AM

Where could I get a manual for a yardage pro 500? Is it on-line anywhere?

I tried on-line first and when that didn't work I called the 800 number for Canada. Customer service from Bushnell has, for me, always been excellent. :thumbsup: Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users