3 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

This is a new quiver made by Treelimb Products. This quiver mounts on two raised posts that mount on the rear of my sight. It is simple twist on and off the posts to mount on the bow and or to remove it. The two posts are small as you can see in the bottom two of the pictures and adds very little weight to your bow off or on it. It's very solidly made and quiet. It has a foam broadhead insert inside the hood to keep the broadhead in place and quiet. It can take mechanical and fixed broadhead in the foam insert. I added two SIMS mini vibration and sound absorbers to the rear of the hood to add to the quiet feature. I think this is a great quiver if you are like me when I hunt I use the quiver ONLY to carry the arrows and prefer to shoot with out the the quiver on. This also has a metal loop at the top of the quiver hood so you can hang easily from hook while in your treestand or in a blind.
Posted Image

Posted Image
This picture shows the two posts mounted on the sight for mounting the quiver.

Posted Image

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 23 April 2008 - 10:06 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:36 AM

that looks like it wold do the trick there Mark. the problem that Ive faced is finding one that I like that matches the bow camo pattern ones that I like dont come in the pattern ones that I dont like do LOL go figure I think Im going to just get a new foam insert for the PSE and stick with what I have untill I find out how this will heal and such then maybe just maybe in a couple years Ill get a new setup but not holding my breath I like the PSE setup that I have. is there a way of getting them recamo'd?
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

Todd this is their web site and they have three camo selections TreeLimb Products.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:02 AM

thanks Mark
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users