#1 swampdogg

swampdogg

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hunting,fishing and being with my 2 boys

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

please bare with me i'm about as computer illiterate as you can be and still know what one is the question is about the avatars the forumn supplies i think it's the base group not the one with the animals i can't seem to get it to work anymore i had it for a little while then it disappeared if it's something technically wrong just tell me it had to go a way and be set free i probally wouldn't understand anything else thanks shawn
Eat more possum!

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

There never used to be anything other than the Wildlife category of avatars until a recent update of the forum software. The "generic" avatars that Invision (the company that makes the forum software) supplies - such as the smiley faces - were accidentally uploaded with the rest of the update files this last time. When the mistake was noticed it was corrected.

If you had one of those avatars selected it would no longer show up as it no longer exists on the server. I apologize for any confusion and/or trouble this may have caused you.

On a side note, I hope to have more "outdoors, hunting, and fishing" avatar categories added one day... It's really just a matter of having the time to sit down and make them. For now, if you really aren't wild about any of the wildlife avatars you can always search the Internet for one you like and use it here.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 swampdogg

swampdogg

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hunting,fishing and being with my 2 boys

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

thanks jeremiah no big deal just kind of curious about the internet thing my wife says i shouldn't play on the computer with out adult supervision bad things happen with i play to much on the computer i'll ffigure something out thanks
Eat more possum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users