Get The Blood Pumping

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

thought ya might like some bear video from last years hunts to get ya going for this years hunts :)

Edited by McBruce, 03 May 2008 - 10:39 AM.

McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#2 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

Thank's for putting up the vidio :clap: but now you have don it, whent and made me home sick!!!!! :)- :)- :)-
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

Great video Bruce!

Nice - real nice Bruce :cry: - darn I wish I was heading back up there this spring to do a bear hunt. I was eyeing it the whole time for a lethal bow shot but it just didn't give you much of one. Nice chocolate and a bit larger than Dakota too! :doh:

Yep you got me thinking. Where have I seen that place before? My luck that bear never showed it self when I had my chance in that stand. :curse:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 07 May 2008 - 11:58 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

The video just doesn't convey unless you've experienced it before what it feels like to have a bear right there doing that in front of you.

Brings back memories for me. It makes my neck hair stand up.
Posted Image

#5 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:17 PM

What else the camera doesnt convey is that the bait barrel is only 11 yards from the stand.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#6 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

What else the camera doesnt convey is that the bait barrel is only 11 yards from the stand.

My point Bruce. A live bear at 11 yards is substantially different than a videoed bear at 11yds!

It's different oh yes indeedy it is!

You can't imagine it. You can try. But it's not the same. I don't understand folks who think bear baiting is boring. They've never done it. Of that I'm certain. Get your nerves in order and take your high blood pressure medication, if you try it. You won't be in Jellystone looking at Yogi.
Posted Image

#7 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Who are you trying to kid Leo? If a bear saw that huge figure of a man sitting there ,and was capable of making you out, he'd mess his drawers!

Put those Shirley boots and that purse back in the closet! :shifty:

There is nothing quite like bear hunting, especially when you're armed with a bow! Indeed, it gets the blood pumping!

Thanks for the post Bruce
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#8 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:06 AM

Who are you trying to kid Leo? If a bear saw that huge figure of a man sitting there ,and was capable of making you out, he'd mess his drawers!

Put those Shirley boots and that purse back in the closet! :shifty:

WHAT! They match my skirt and blouse perfectly! Obviously you know nothing about coordinating an outfit!
Posted Image

#9 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

And Huck has the Kahonas to not only stand nose to nose with a bear at 11 yards,
but to dis Leo on his choice of dresses, pumps and purse combos....

Now there is a point of being brave...( facing down a lion, water buffalo or bear ) with only your trusty bow.

but if this man had his hand around your neck/shoulder...would you coment on him wear in a dress
I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users