4 replies to this topic

#1 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:11 PM

Hello everyone. Spring Turkey Season has arrived and I'm heading to Big Sandy, Tenn. 4/5/05 to get in on some of the fun. I'll even be able to make the opening weekend in West. Kentucky on the 15th.

Of course this all depends on whether or not I get chosen for jury duty in the morning. I have to be there for 08:30. Hopefully I won't be there long and then I'll be off to meet with my Dad in Ky.. Later we will drive right by Tom Scheland's home on our way to Big Sandy. They had a pretty good opening weekend and I am hoping the week will be the same. Wish me Luck. Well, I don't really need luck, I NEED PATIENCE :doh:

Hope all of your Turkey seasons are good ones :yes:
Posted Image

#2 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

Wayne I pray that your turkey season is a memorable one. ;)

Go getem MAN. :yes: :yes: :yes:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#3 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:05 PM

I' m gonna make it!!!!! Got out of the court room at 14:30 hours. The Judge started out by asking anyone if they had a personal, physical, or emotional reason they wouldn't bfe able to serve as a juror. I raised my hand and told him about my turkey hunt and that I was supposed to leave tonight. He asked how that would effect the case and I told him that my mind just wouldn't be in the courtroom. Then the lawyers started. They knew nothing of hunting. The lawyer for the plantiff asked if I would hold it against is client if I were chosen. I told him no, I would hold it against him. The whole courtroom erupted in laughter. :lol: The defendant's lawyer was much the same. At the end the judge called out the people that were excused in alphabetical order. He passed right by the B's. :huh: The last thing I heard was, "Mr. Bizzle, I sure hope you get a big turkey". ;) I let out a yelp, Thanked everyone and headed home as quick as I could. I am one happy camper. :yes: :yes: Will be heading north around 3 in the morning. Should be at the old homestead around noonish.
Posted Image

#4 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:05 PM

Sorry for my rudeness Eric. Thanks for the prayers. :yes:
Posted Image

#5 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:28 PM

Man Wayne I thought I was the only one to have a problem with jury duty.

I have gotten picked a couple of times but thank God not in any season. :lol:

NOW WAYNE GO GET THEM BAD BOYS. :lol:

We want to see lots of pics and a great story. B)

You weren't rude Wayne just excited. :peace: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users