Photo

Help! Looking For Reputable Outfitter..........

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 PrazB2JC

PrazB2JC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

I don't know how set on a Colorado hunt you are, but have you considered Arizona? One of the moderators here is a guide in AZ and can put your guys on really nice elk and/or Mule Deer if that is the goal.

His username is mzlloader and you can look him up on this site and then contact him that way; either a PM or an e-mail. My wife and I (and many others of us here) have hunted with mzlloader in the past and had a great time. And the man can flat out COOK too! You won't go hungry in his camp.

Larry, you're such a sweetheart and thank you for the suggestion. My brother and father drew from the Colorado lottery so, for this year, they'll need to stay put. But, I will certainly pass this info on for future hunts! I really appreciate the referral!

By the way, does the "$" behind your name stand for "Big Bucks" ???? :lol:

Take care & God Bless You!
Sherry

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him"

#17 mzlloader

mzlloader

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 628 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

larry bud thanks for the kind words, I wish I could help them but it sound like they already drew tags for co,

Sherry

If you ever do decide to try for an az tag call me I have a soft spot in my heart for kids and well lets just say the folks who have been young longer than I have,

R L Gray

http://arizonaoutfitter.com/
Trophy Hunting: Its not about the Size of the Trophy, But the Memories and Experince Of the Hunt That count, SCOUTS OUT,

www.arizonaoutfitter.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users