• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:18 AM

:lol: ....about 6ish last evening I was in the the back seat of a rented van trying desparately to balance leftover wedding cake and breakable gifts as the we were returning from Seth's & Danielle's reception when my cell phone starts ringing. Expecting to hear Seth's pleading voice asking about lost Jeep keys or others articles I cautiously wormed my hand through the pile covering me to answer the darn cell phone. I couldn't make out the caller ID without my glasses so I just hit the voicemail button. I about busted a gut when I heard the totally exhausted voice of Huck pleadingly ask how we made out in the CO elk draw :help: ...
...ROFL,
This image of Huck crawling to the phone still dressed in his African clothes and dragging his bow across the floor behind him popped into my mind as I called him back. ..."Hey P-P-h-h-i-i-l-l-l-l-l...d-d-i-i-d you guys draw for 48?"...."Yep Will we all drew!".....at the point the level of his voice raised slightly...."I haven't talked to Bruce yet to hear how he made out"..."He drew also"....

At this point the switch was thrown ! A loud Giggle burst through my earphone followed by..."THIS IS GONNA BE FUN...WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST".....at this point Ma rounded a bend on two wheels , sending the cake flying across the seat into the pile of assorted flower arrangements..."Huck, I gotta go....GET SOME SLEEP!!!" :barbell: ...man we need a smiley of an Engergizer Bunny with a bow just for Huck :clap: ....Dude...You Da Man!!!

* BTW....is it October yet?

Edited by Phil, 22 June 2008 - 09:42 AM.

Posted Image

#2 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

I take it the wedding went fine. The rest just too funny. Don't rush October I have so much to do before then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users