No replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:43 PM

I have used Spot Hogg sights for several years now with no complaints. I recently bought another one with the Spot Hogg wrap for a new bow. I bought the sight from a well known INTERNET archery supplier. The sight pins were not set in the sight tight out of the box when it was still in the package. I called the supplier and they said they don't know the product well enough to help me with it.

It didn't bother me because I have bought my sights without wraps before they were available. Since I have added wraps and installed the pins with the new wraps, the wraps came out last year as an addition to exiting line of sights to answer the demand for bright pins and they do increase the pins brightness so in low light conditions your pins are very well seen.

I tried I thought every thing to align the pins so they were in a complete straight line with the center wire mounted in sight housing. I had problems so I post a new topic on the SH forum asking for assistance in the matter. Finally this morning I called the factory and talked to JJ around 6:AM Pacific time and he was an excellent resource of help. He gave me some needed help and so at lunch time I went home and adjusted the pins and they are properly aligned now. Spot Hogg stands proudly behind there product. JJ while he gave me all sorts of things to go over and most I had already done he remained patient and offered me as a final resort to send it back with return material number to get it fixed and right away saying they want to make it right. Again I can't say anything but good about the Spot Hogg sights I have on my bows.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users