• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

Lest anyone think I am totally off my rocker by predicting that the next war will come from the south and be fought on our soil( I like to call it the Red Dawn war ) here's something the leftist media didnt cover:

"Yesterday in AZ a fully armed special ops unit of the Mexican Army drove 200 miles into the USA and attacked a home in Phoenix, spraying the home and cars and neighborhood with rounds. 3 of the 6 spcl ops guy were captured and three remain on the loose."

This bold invasion of the soverignty of the USA is only a portent of whats to come. This attack and the constant guerilla war in Nuevo Laredo just increases the probability that the next attack will be from the south and will be sooner than predicted. It's no wonder that 75% of all guns now on display and for sale at local gun shows are military weapons.

And we should all be prepared and NOT be surprised. And we should never rely on our govt to be in defense of its people.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#2 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

Don't worry Charlie. Obama will just talk to them and everything will be fine. Just ask the libs.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:33 PM

Last I heard they were not active Mexican military after all.
Really, the whole thing makes about as much sense as John and Yoko.

Are we sure it isn't just something a blogger dreamed up? :blink:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users