Took Longer Than I Thought...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

As if you didn't already know that "Political Correctness" and "Tolerance" in America was going to lead to this...

"###### Man Files 70 Million Dollar Suit Against Bible Publishers over '######' Verses." (Click Here to Read)

:pray:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 davepross54

davepross54

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

well no matter what the far left says. the parts don't fit and the BIBLE does say that homosexuals are an abomination. the word ###### is so nice and so misleading

dave

#3 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

Our family took a day trip on Saturday to the state capital "Harrisburg" we had a real nice time visiting the capital building a museum and the local park the only mar on the trip was a "###### pride" celebration was going on in the area. A plus was we stopped at the Bass Pro store. I was never in one before.

#4 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

Isn't G@y a four letter word? If not it should be. If they can sue for this and win we're in real trouble. Our Forefather's are turning in their honorable graves.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Tolerance it's all about tolerance. Why dont the crooked have any. Oh by the way since I am referred to as straight then they must be crooked.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users