4 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I like to hunt everything i can

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:16 PM

I live near Lima ohio and have been hunting yotes for a couple of years now i have had ok luck because i know where some dens are i use the fx3 . I would love to get a bobcat to put on my wall but i dont want to pay the high price for one i really dont think you should have to pay to have fun hunting.

#2 lilblue79

lilblue79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

I live near Lima ohio and have been hunting yotes for a couple of years now i have had ok luck because i know where some dens are i use the fx3 . I would love to get a bobcat to put on my wall but i dont want to pay the high price for one i really dont think you should have to pay to have fun hunting.

i live up near toledo but would be very interested in learning from someone

#3 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

I live in Urbana and have3 farms that I hunt on that I can take all the yote I want unfortunatly I have never hunted Yote and dont know the first thing about it
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#4 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

If you blow the call, they will come. A simple animal to hunt really. Buy the video "Calling all coyotes" or "The Verminators" done by Randy Anderson. He is from around here and a heck of a good guy to watch and learn from. Doesn't take long to become a good coyote caller.
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:16 PM

If you blow the call, they will come. A simple animal to hunt really. Buy the video "Calling all coyotes" or "The Verminators" done by Randy Anderson. He is from around here and a heck of a good guy to watch and learn from. Doesn't take long to become a good coyote caller.

Whip I have one of his DVD from Primos and he makes it look like a total kick to do. I have some of his calls but I haven't got the chance to try my luck at it. Yote season is best I heard around January and February plus you can see them better this time of the year.

And Ryan I'm in Central Ohio and I'm trying to get on some farm lands now for next year.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users