20 replies to this topic

#16 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:03 PM

Ready and rarin' to go. Gettin' in an additional hunting club and have been given 2 existing food plots to get ready. :)
Posted Image

#17 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:58 PM

I'm all excited,my youngest boy just passed " Hunter's Safety" he's a proud pup and so is Dad :yes:
Now it will be three of us hunting this fall,my two boys and I..............
Youngest gets to go on the youth hunt this fall,for his first hunt..........Thats in September.................I told him it doesn't matter if its a buck or doe,the first deer is always the trophy,no matter what.................. ;)
But Dad will put him on a nice buck................ :rolleyes: ;)
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#18 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:36 PM

I'm excited about the upcoming season. I've reserved my spot on a beautiful 3500 acre ranch east of Sonora area in Texas (3 hrs from me). We are dividing the ranch amongst 9 hunters-we all will get 325-350 acres each to hunt, there is a ranchhouse for our use included. This is an MLD ranch-meaning it is under herd management controlled by the state biologists. Currently according to deer counts we will all be required to tag approx. 7 deer each. On MLD leases-you don't use your bought tags, therefore i'll still have my 5 tags to use on my other properties I have permission on. The exciting part is there is also a variety of free ranging exotics(axis,blackbuck,fallow&aoudad) up for harvesting, plus tons of turkey & some hogs. Theyve killed 2 deer that made B&C last year(both 170"+). From June to Sept. they protien feed also. Come on September!

#19 ricfirefighter

ricfirefighter

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

imalways excited about seasons to come :D

#20 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:40 PM

Since I lost most of last rifle season to health problems I am getting a nervious twitch in my trigger finger and I am getting all squinty eyed too. :shifty: and I can hardly -_- sure hope spring gobbler and some ground hog hunting will help some till deer season.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#21 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:52 PM

no , i hate deer hunting , deer hunters stink,smell like cabbage! <_< i think i am going to work for peta!
Bill

:huh: Bill you had me worried there for a mil-a-second. :no: :rofl: :rofl:

I was beginning to wonder if he fell out of his treestand and hit his head or something!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users