• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 waveone

waveone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:41 AM

It has been a loooong time since I have posted here.

Just wanted to say Howdy to all my friends . Especially Bruce, Huck, Larry and his lovely wife, Jack, RD, Jer and so on.

Anyone hunting this season? Where?

Fill me in guys and gals. I love hearing about all the preps.

Hope everyone in this fine bunch of folks is blessed.

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:01 AM

Hi Dave. :)

Long time no see.

I don't think I'm going to be getting after elk this year, but you never know about the future.

Not sure what the westerners are up to this year.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:44 AM

Hey Dave, it sure has been awhile. Melody and I will be sticking close to home this year. She has developed some rotator cuff issues that have forced her to give up archery. :cry: Our vacation time is going to be spent traveling to Florida to spend Christmas with her mom so it's just over the counter archery around my home here and perhaps a cow rifle tag for October. We may try to sneak down and surprise the Flatlanders on their hunt though. :evil:
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#4 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:32 PM

A few of us PA Boyz will be out in CO during 2nd rifle season.
Posted Image

#5 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

Dave:

Great to see ya.

Well archery elk is going to be hit or miss for me this year. Have a big construction job going and have a deadline of Sept 10th. ( Sept 11th I leave for Canada for 1 1/2 weeks ) for a moose hunt.

so hopefully I'll get some time in archery. If not it won't be all lost, I put in for 2nd season rifle. Will be hunting with Huck, the boys from PA and a few others who will be showing up.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#6 waveone

waveone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:04 PM

Dave:

Great to see ya.

Well archery elk is going to be hit or miss for me this year. Have a big construction job going and have a deadline of Sept 10th. ( Sept 11th I leave for Canada for 1 1/2 weeks ) for a moose hunt.

so hopefully I'll get some time in archery. If not it won't be all lost, I put in for 2nd season rifle. Will be hunting with Huck, the boys from PA and a few others who will be showing up.

Well you know about those Westerners Jer, they're always looking to get out in the field one way or annother. Can't say as I blame them either. Hoepfully you'll have a chance sometime soon bro.

Larry- sorry to hear about Mel, hopefully she can get back in the aswing of things soon. Send her my best please and let her know I was thinking about you both.

Roger that Bruce on the construction Bruce. Have the same issue here- which is always a good thing. In our line you gotta hit it when it is there.So I have no complaints.

Heard from Mr Huck on Friday. So who knows - An elk hunt could be in the near future. Hopefully I will hit it at the right time and get to see you there.

Who else is going to E4????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users