• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

finally after much struggling with research and indecision,the winner is the slick trick magnum 100 gr 4 blade, they shoot like a dream, all steel construction and razor sharp.i will hope to have a kill report with these next month i will try these on our wilderness lodge trip in october as well, curious how they do own some angry bacon :boone: .
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

I'd put the Rocky Mountain Blitz up against anything you've mentioned the past few days.

Most accurate and one of the toughest heads I've ever shot. :whistle:
(Been shooting them the past three years before the slight tip redesign when they were still called "Turbos".)

:P

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

Posted Image

#3 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

jer,you could out shoot me with crooked walkin stick :o) .thats a cool looking head that rm has for sure. :boone: .
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#4 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:22 PM

I wonder if those would be considered legal in Co. there is something in the regs about cutting plane. I know crimsons were not due to the cork screw shape...these don't cork screw so the blade is in a straight line plane, just tipped.
hmmmm
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#5 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:50 AM

Just remember gentlemen, double check your regs to see what trees are legal during your hunt. Verify the diameter of your tree before you release. Happy hunting!

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

Bill you won't be disappointed. They are sharp and tough. Alot of bowhunters say they are the best.

Like someone posted on one of these web sites the majority of the broad heads made today are capable of being tuned to be killers on any game North America.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users