• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 my7pointmonster

my7pointmonster

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Competitive 3D, Bowhunting, Videoing hunts, Camping, fishing and Predator Hunting.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

Over the last two nights I've gone to two different spots my first tip yeilded the better numbers and it was to my secrete spot I saw two bucks one was a 2.5 by the looks of him but next year he will be a bruiser, I know for a fact there is one in there ready to be harvested, I'm looking for him because I've named him. Which If I named the deer, that means he has the biggest target you've ever seen. He's a 110+ last year and I found one of his sheds and now I'm looking forward to comming across this bruiser here in the upcomming season. Some Squirrel managment has taken place recently due to the hurting acorn crop in this area, I'm really looking forward to this season in my secrete spot if I can keep the people out of there it should be golden. I saw a fork horn 1.5 year old potental for the next 2 years I have by the time he's old enough to harvest he should be mature enough.

I'll keep you posted.

One problem with my honey hole, is theres people and quads CONSTANTLY!! I cant put my trailcam for fear it will grow legs, and I cant scout without someone being out for a walk to say these deer are usted to the human presence would be an understatement.

Ryan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users