Photo

Just When I Thought I'd Have To Do It Myself........

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:18 PM

Just when I thought I'd have to do it myself and go small game hunting in my back yard this fall when the wife isnt looking..... someone started doing it for me. Wednesday I found a half eaten rabbit in the yard while mowing. Cleanest kill site I'd ever seen. Chalked it up to the stray cat. But now I got to watch it in my adjoining neighbors yard. Shes welcome here anytime.

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Edited by Whitetiger, 14 August 2008 - 09:20 PM.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

Whitetger I can make out that it's a bird - is there a way you can make those any larger?
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Hey I finally figured out how to do the photo album so I put them in there and the deer from the i spy post I made too. No more magnifying glasses to view them. I'll add more pics later.

#4 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

Spirit Hawk,

Is this good luck to have a young red tail hawk hunting in my & my neighbors backyard? Since I was a boy, I've always had a connection with birds of prey. I seem to have more close encounters then most people I know and rarely have a camera with when it does happen.

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

Spirit Hawk,

Is this good luck to have a young red tail hawk hunting in my & my neighbors backyard? Since I was a boy, I've always had a connection with birds of prey. I seem to have more close encounters then most people I know and rarely have a camera with when it does happen.

Yep, it's strong medicine my friend. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users