• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:29 AM

How many are going to watch the DNC Convention starting tonight? I am. I will not be like the moth to the flame. I guess I will be more like a peeping tom on the outside looking in. Why would I do that you ask. Know thine enemy, Know thine enemy. Am I going to watch the RNC Convention. Yes I will. At that event I will be looking from way back from front and center most likely from very near the exit doors but inside nontheless. Why am I going to watch? Know thine enemy, Know thine enemy. To say I am not impressed with any candidate is a bit of an understatement but I will vote this fall and I pray that everyone here does so also. I will make up my mind as to the lesser of evils which is a bad way to decide who will be president of this great nation. I will be voting for whomever best protects my rights and whomever most leaves my hunting and fishing passions alone for me to enjoy. I did not make this post to create controversy but to express a view, a view that I think is shared by more than me.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

Good idea Paul!! Keep your friends close & your enemies closer.

#3 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

I am blessed in two special ways this week. I am in Fort Worth all week so I dont have to be working in Denver with all the Commiecrat confusion traffic and mess. And I have laryngitis bad so I can't talk while I am being brainwashed by management here. It's a wonderful life. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users