• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RobertR

RobertR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

Well I took some of Tyler's pictures. Ya it's been a long time but with Bruce's Pic of the rainbow I thought I would share these pictures.
I have no idea how long the little buck has had the netting from a round hay bale caught in his antlers but he cannot see out of his right side.
The bear should find a place to sleep before I find him this fall. I'm not much for judging bears but I believe from looking at the picture and from what Tyler said this is a good sized bear. As you can see he has lost some hair but the color faze should be a chocolate by this fall providing he is in the country he was seen. junior needs camera lessons lol.Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
I'M NOT AFRAID OF COMMITMENT I'VE BEEN HUNTING AND FISHING MY WHOLE LIFE!
Montana Hunting Discovering Montana

#2 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

that is one sweet bear :) round head...size of ears.... yea I'd be more then happy to get a shot :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:11 AM

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. :D

#4 Bowdoc Jim

Bowdoc Jim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:40 AM

I would be happy to put a tag on Book Bear.

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:10 AM

that is one sweet bear :) round head...size of ears.... yea I'd be more then happy to get a shot :)

I'd say it was a boar from what I could see and man the color phase is a real closer on the deal, beautiful older bear.

Thanks RobertR for the post and the pics.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users