1 reply to this topic

#1 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:37 PM

I have just put on the no peep sight on my bow. I made the final adjustments to it and I gave it a go tonight. At first it was strange to get used to because I have always looked thru a peep, but after a few shots I was getting use to the no peep. Since I had my sight sighted in for the strng peep I shot close to the target so I would not miss it all together but to my surprise the arrow was only 5 inches to the left and down 3 inches from center. After some quick adjustments I had it shooting dead nuts on. I am impressed with this no peep and I also like the way it gathers light in the dusk of night. I must thank Woody for the no peep cause he bought it and wasn't happy with it, so THANK YOU ME BROTHER!!!!!!! I am not sure but I believe Leo gave a report on this at one time and I am not sure if he still uses his, but I like it a lot.

turbo

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:54 PM

Yep I still use it. I'm a big believer in it. If you use it with a kisser button, you can center the no-peep and then concentrate on holding anchor position while you bring the correct pin on target.

I've been using mine since 2005. It went to africa with me and a quick lesson on it allowed my PH to take an animal with MY bow. And yes it was on my bow for the Wyoming trip.

It really works if you give it a chance.

Sounds like you did.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users