3 replies to this topic

#1 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

I hope it's okay to put up a link to the product as it will explain itself. I have tried it and it is amazing. For only $49.95 it is really hard to beat. Durable, lightweight, and has it's on pull up rope. It really does just as advertised. www.archerrange.com Check it out guys and gals. It definitely fits in the old Archery budget.
Posted Image

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

Now that is an interesting little machine. Of course it would only work when there is an angle and you know how high up you are. It is a very interesting concept.

On another completely different note I am glad to see you are ok and survived the effects of Ike.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

Now that seems interesting. Thanks for sharing the info and link.

turbo

#4 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

Now that is an interesting little machine. Of course it would only work when there is an angle and you know how high up you are. It is a very interesting concept.

On another completely different note I am glad to see you are ok and survived the effects of Ike.

Thanks. Gustav was our enemy for the wind. It hit our town dead on. Lot's of damage, but I made it through extremely lucky. Ike brought in large amounts of water in the way of tidal surge and the levees held, which forced the water up the bayous and all the way to town.

PARR, the built in pull up rope is a 33' tape measure so that you will know exactly how high you are. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users