I thought someone broke my bow in pieces to put it in the box. I then realized this was a some assembly required project. I set to work and this is what it looked like all assembled.
After I took the pic I realized I had not put the red dot sight on it so you have to imagine a red dot on the rail at the rear.
This a 165 lb draw weight and after one attempt to draw it by hand I knew that I needed a cocking device or I could not shoot it. I called the PSE tech rep and they as of now do not make a crank device for their crossbows. There are a number of crank devices for other bows and a local archery shop had several but none fit mine. I then tried a rope cocking device and it fit the bill. The rope cuts the effort in half so as of this morning I was in business. I didn't have time till just after supper this evening to get to shoot it. After three shots I am fairly well sighted in at 20 yds. My only difficulty so far is the nocks on 3 of the 4 arrows came loose. Guess whatever glue was used did not like to get hit with 165 lbs of force. After only 6 shots I am confident that I could kill a deer with this thing. The trigger is better than I expected so with a little practice at some different yardages I am ready to go. Well when I get some broadheads I will be.
Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 16 September 2008 - 08:20 PM.