3 replies to this topic

#1 desert_currents

desert_currents

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

Hello.
I'm the editor of Desert Currents magazine. We cover the Tri-state area, and I'm doing a story on hunting in Mohave County, specifically the area between Kingman and Lake Havasu City.
I'm looking for active hunters in this area to talk to.
We're mainly talking about small game (quail/rabbit/dove) but ANY type of hunting is "open game" for this story. (Sorry for the play on words.)
I need QUOTES for my story.
Even better would be if I could accompany you on a hunting outing on or before Oct. 5 for some pictures to illustrate.
I have stock art of animals ... but would LOVE live action of a hunter in the field.
I also could use your personal photos, provided they are high resolution and magazine quality. You will get credit for all images.
I'm available any time between now and Oct. 5, except for Sept. 27.
E-mail me at editor@desertcurrents.net or call 702-298-6090 ext. 25, or my personal cell at 951-207-3386.
Thank you,
Bridget Lewison

Edited by desert_currents, 25 September 2008 - 12:27 PM.

#2 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

Welcome aboard Bridget, always glad to see a new face come in. I wish I could help you out but I live in the wrong part of the country. Anyway good luck on the story and I hope someone steps up to the plate for you.

turbo

#3 desert_currents

desert_currents

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

Welcome aboard Bridget, always glad to see a new face come in. I wish I could help you out but I live in the wrong part of the country. Anyway good luck on the story and I hope someone steps up to the plate for you.

turbo

Thank you. Still waiting! Need to hear from you soon!

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

turbo

YEPPER I'm IN O-HI-O and I'd like to say "Hi there" and welcome too. RL is about the only one I know that hunts down that way. Good luck to you on your assignment to fill.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 29 September 2008 - 11:49 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users