• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:51 PM

I was ruminatin while havin a pizza and a Michelob how lucky we are here to have so many outdoor tv shows produced by our good Colorado neighbors (to say nothing of the fact that DirecTV, Comcast, and Dish as well as Starz and one other big eastern tv network all have corp offices in or near Castle Rock / Tech Center).

Let's see first we have Weston 3:) and Jody :thumbsup: Clark from Colo Springs that produce Higher Ground Outdoors. The there's Milton Daily and family in Castle Rock that produce Hunting Lease Magazine tv show and magazine and Ranch & Resort Real Estate tv show.

Then for the stick throwers there's Fred and Michelle Eichler of Trinidad that produce Easton Bowhunting and own Muzzy Broadhead Company( in Atlanta).

And gee Trinidad has the country's first accredited degree program in Gunsmithing. They also have a hospital where people change, but I wont go there (EVER).

It seems like I am forgetting one other Colo tv show, but until I remember the name of it I'll add our next door neighbors in Wyoming :stir: , the big Guy Eastman family tv shows and magazine.

Edited by silvertip-co, 26 September 2008 - 02:53 PM.

SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

I was ruminatin while havin a pizza and a Michelob how lucky we are here to have so many outdoor tv shows produced by our good Colorado neighbors (to say nothing of the fact that DirecTV, Comcast, and Dish as well as Starz and one other big eastern tv network all have corp offices in or near Castle Rock / Tech Center).

Let's see first we have Weston 3:) and Jody :thumbsup: Clark from Colo Springs that produce Higher Ground Outdoors. The there's Milton Daily and family in Castle Rock that produce Hunting Lease Magazine tv show and magazine and Ranch & Resort Real Estate tv show.

Then for the stick throwers there's Fred and Michelle Eichler of Trinidad that produce Easton Bowhunting and own Muzzy Broadhead Company( in Atlanta).

And gee Trinidad has the country's first accredited degree program in Gunsmithing. They also have a hospital where people change, but I wont go there (EVER).

It seems like I am forgetting one other Colo tv show, but until I remember the name of it I'll add our next door neighbors in Wyoming :stir: , the big Guy Eastman family tv shows and magazine.

Oh Silvertip CO tell me how do people change there?? :lol: I've been to Trinidad and the Walmart there to get my antelope license. Nice little town right tight against the foothills of the Rocky's. I plan on going back next August and not to visit their hospital for any alteration :doh: just a hunting blind at dark thirty over some water hole with bow in hand.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 26 September 2008 - 03:14 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

I jes remembered( CRS in play here), we also have Terry Wickstrom who produces Mountain States Fishing ( his big green hat is always on crooked) and the wild man Tred :boone: Barta of Eagle Colorado( and the Hampden$).

Oh and good luck on the Trinidad thing Rowdy. Maybe we'll get to meet when you come back.

Edited by silvertip-co, 26 September 2008 - 03:23 PM.

SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users